Gobi Manchurian- a popular Indo Chineese dish can be served as a snack or an appetizer when prepared dry. The Cauliflower has a crispy coating and is tossed with a mouth-watering spicy sauce.Try this absolutely delicious recipe!
- All purpose flour-3tsp
- Rice flour-2 1/2tsp
- Pepper powder-1tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- For Seasoning:
- Green capsicum-1/4cup
- Soy sauce-1/4cup
- Tomato ketchup-3tsp
- Salt- a pinch
- Coriander leaves
- Cauliflower cut into small pieces.
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add riceflour,pepper powder,salt,add little bit of water and mix well.Batter comes in a thick paste.
- Add cauliflower and mix well.Paste fully coated in cauliflower.
- Take a frying pan,add some amount of oil.Heat comes in oil add cauliflower and fry well.
- Transfer the cauliflower from oil and place it to the tissue paper.
- Take a another pan add 2tsp of oil,add finely chopped onion,green capsicum.
- Add fried cauliflower,soy sauce,tomato ketchup,add pinch of salt and saute well.
- Finally add some coriander leaves.
- Hot and serve with "Mushroom Pualo,Fried Rice,Okra mixed rice"
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 311g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 1||3%|
|Total Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 8.01g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.0g||3%|