I added chocolate,sandwich cookies,curd and badam.I am served some pieces of cake.My husband don't like a chocolate flows cake.so i have tried a different shape.Hope u are all enjoy my cakes :)
- All purpose flour-2 1/4cups
- Baking Soda-1/2tsp
- Salt-a pinch
- Milk-1cup(adjust as needed)
- Olive Oil-1/3cup
- Cocoa Powder-2tsp
- Sugar-1/2cup(adjust as needed)
- Sandwich Cookies-8
- Milk chocolate-8
- Preheat the Oven 350 degree F.Grease a Pan with Butter.
- In a blender,drop the sandwich cookies and blend in a fine powder.
- Place a all purpose flour in a bowl,add baking soda,salt,curd,milk,oil,sandwich cookies powder and beat well (Either manually or with an electric beater).
- Separate the mixture into 2bowls,In one bowl add the cocoa powder,4tsp of sugar,4tsp of milk and mix well.Place a another pan add milk chocolate,butter,1/4cup of water and heat well.Beat all the mixtures separately.
- First pour a small amount of flour mixture in the center of cake pan.
- Next pour a full of Cocoa mixture,Sandwich cookies powder,chopped Badam,Chocolate mixture,Cocoa mixture,flour mixture and beat well (Either manually or with an electric beater).
- Transfer all the mixture to the greased pan.
- Now keep in to Oven and Bake it for 20-25mins.
- After 25mins insert a Knife or Tooth pick in the center of the cake to check whether it is baked or not. The chocolate flows out the cake.
- I mixed the cake and chocolate flows.
- Remaining the cake i mixed with a chocolate flows and created the balls and flatten shape.I kept it oven for 2mins(Flatten shape only).
- I am served with Cream Cheese.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 78g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 121||39%|
|Total Fat 13.72g||17%|
|Saturated Fat 2.37g||9%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 41.97g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|