Cost per serving $0.20 view details
- 4 medium to large Idaho potatoes
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 slices smoky bacon, chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 500Â°F.
- Parboil potatoes for 4 minutes in a large pot over medium heat, or pierce with fork and microwave for 6 minutes. When ready, cut into 8 wedges each and sprinkle with vinegar.
- In large skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat, add the bacon and cook until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper towels and reserve. Toss potatoes in the bacon drippings and season with sugar, and salt and pepper. Scatter onto a baking sheet and roast, in the pre-heated oven, until golden and crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to a serving bowl and toss with the parsley and the reserved bacon.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 25g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 30||65%|
|Total Fat 3.4g||4%|
|Saturated Fat 0.47g||2%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 3.51g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|