Cost per recipe $7.89 view details
- 1 lbs cream cheese
- 2 scallions
- 2 cloves fresh garlic med.
- 1/2 pkg minced froze. spinach
- 2 table spoon Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c Monterrey jack (optional)
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Greek pita (no pocket)
- extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat to 400
- Soften cream cheese in a shallow oven safe dish, add in minced scallion, diced garlic, Parmesan and liquid removed spinach.
- Mix Well with heavy spoon. top with cheddar and Jack cheese, sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Bake till cooked and cheese is melted on top and sides of dish brown, about 20 minutes depending on oven.
- Optionally, add in red or possibly green diced peppers, or possibly a jar of artichoke hearts packed in oil, or add in Tabasco or possibly Worcestershire sauce.
- To cook pita chips, cut them into triangles using clean kitchen scissors.
- Fry them for 1 minute in warm extra virgin olive oil. Be careful; extra virgin olive oil does not heat well.
- Alternatively, just brush them with oil and toast them in oven or toaster oven on low heat.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 620g|
|Calories from Fat 1676||81%|
|Total Fat 190.7g||238%|
|Saturated Fat 109.57g||438%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 38.51g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g||6%|