Cost per serving $15.05 view details
- 1 c. Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 handf whole black peppercorns
- 6 x filet mignons - (8 ounce ea)
- Â Â (or possibly New York strip steaks)
- Heat Jack Daniel's and brown sugar together in a skillet over medium heat. Add in a handful of peppercorns and let simmer.
- Meanwhile, grill steaks till they are about half done; transfer into the skillet and finish cooking in the sauce, that will give the steaks a nice glaze.
- This recipe yields 6 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 467g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 736||62%|
|Total Fat 81.55g||102%|
|Saturated Fat 32.92g||132%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 17.98g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|