Cost per serving $0.15 view details
- 1 pkt Fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 c. Water
- 1/2 c. Oil
- 1 x Egg
- 1 c. Ready-to-spread chocolate Frosting
- 1/2 c. Whipping cream, whipped
- 1/2 c. Mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. Walnuts or possibly pecans, c hopped
- 1/4 c. Mini semi-sweet chocolate ch ips
- Heat oven to 350 . Grease bottom only of a 13x9" pan.
- In large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients; beat 50 strokes by hand.
- Spread in greased pan. Bake for 33-35 min. Don't OVERBAKE! Cold completely. In large bowl, stir frosting till creamy and smooth. Gently mix in whipped cream till well blended. Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Spread on cooled brownies. Store in refrigerator.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 36g|
|Recipe makes 12 servings|
|Calories from Fat 129||91%|
|Total Fat 14.55g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 3.21g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0.23g|
|Total Carbs 2.3g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0%|