Cost per recipe $15.31 view details
- 6-8 chicken breast halves, cooked and deboned
- 6 or possibly less celery stalks, minced
- 1 can liquid removed Chinese water chestnuts, sliced
- 2 c. seedless white grapes, cut in half, about 1 c.
- Low calorie mayonnaise
- 1/4 to 1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
- Chop chicken into bite sized pcs. Combine grapes, celery, and water chestnuts. Add in mayonnaise and lemon juice. Mix well. Keep chilled till ready to serve on lettuce. Makes about 8 servings.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1926g|
|Calories from Fat 853||31%|
|Total Fat 94.92g||119%|
|Saturated Fat 26.72g||107%|
|Trans Fat 1.17g|
|Total Carbs 242.0g||65%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||21%|