I found a similar off of a Pinterest post. It looked so easy on the post, but it proved to be way more difficult trying it for the first time. I think the key really is the thickness of the chocolate, and mine was too thick… I know too much chocolate, NO WAY… but I think in this case, less is more.
To view this recipe in more detail check it out at <b>http://3peppers-recipes.com/dark-chocolate-peanut-butter-bananas/ </a>
- 1. Line a baking tray with Parchment paper. Make sure that the tray will fit in your freezer.
- 2. Cut bananas into slices and spread out on tray.
- 3. Spread a small amount of Crunchy Peanut Butter on the top of each banana.
- 4. In a double boiler melt chocolate and add milk. Use a fork and a spoon to gently cover each banana/pb combo in the thinned chocolate mixture. Return bananas, now covered in chocolate, one by one to the tray.
- 5. Let the tray set at least 2-3 hours in the freezer before eating. They taste way better frozen.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 31g|
|Recipe makes 16 servings|
|Calories from Fat 48||48%|
|Total Fat 5.41g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 2.93g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 11.31g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|