Cost per serving $0.54 view details
- 1 lb Assorted small potatoes (red, purple, yellow, neon green etc.)1/2 lb Whole Carrots (4-5 Sticks)
- 2 Heads of Garlic (many cloves!)
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Curly Parsley, chopped
- Kosher Salt
- 1/3 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1. Wash the potatoes (skins on) and peel the carrots. Slice the potatoes in quarters and chop the carrots into pieces roughly the same size as the potatoes.
- 2. Rub the dry papery shit off the garlic and remove the cloves. Lay the cloves flat on a cutting board. Using a flat side of a french chefâs knife and everything you remember from Enter the Dragon, crush the cloves to break the outer skin. Remove the inner goodness and toss into the potato and carrot pile whole
- 3. Chop the herbage.
- 4. Spread the potatoes, carrots, and garlic on a sheet pan. Mix the herbs with the oil and the chicken broth. Pour over the veggies and mix to coat thoroughly.
- 5. Dust the whole dealy with Kosher Salt and roast at 425 degrees until soft, about 20 minutes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 126g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 161||70%|
|Total Fat 18.24g||23%|
|Saturated Fat 2.58g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 16.05g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|