Cost per serving $1.65 view details
- 1 x (16 ounce) can pear halves, liquid removed
- 1 x (16 ounce) can peach halves
- 1 x (16 ounce) can pineapple chunks or possibly slices
- Â Â Red cherries optional but very pretty
- 1/4 c. melted butter or possibly margarine
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. curry pwdr
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Arrange fruit in 2 quart. baking dish.
- Combine butter, sugar, curry and salt in small saucepan.
- Heat till sugar is dissolved and pour over fruit.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 min (serves 6 - 8 ).
- Can be made in advance. Even better next day. Keeps well. Good with breakfast casseroles, chicken or possibly pork dishes.
- I have made only half this recipe when I only needed to serve two to four people and it turned good.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 307g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 72||18%|
|Total Fat 8.16g||10%|
|Saturated Fat 4.92g||20%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 87.32g||23%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||15%|