Cost per serving $1.26 view details
- 2 packages of ramen noodles
- 1 can of creamy soup (chicken, celery, mushroom)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can of peas
- Garlic powder to taste
- In a sauce pan, saute the onions for about 1 minute.
- Add the can of creamy soup and a can of milk(more creamy) or water(less creamy).
- Add 1 package of the ramen seasoning. Save the other for another day.
- Stir and let simmer on medium heat for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add the ramen noodles. I like to break them into pieces before adding but it is not really required.
- Add the can of peas, draining out half of the water.
- Simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- Stir and let sit for an additional minute before serving
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 283g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 87||33%|
|Total Fat 9.69g||12%|
|Saturated Fat 3.12g||12%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.58g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|