Creamed Corn And Wild Rice Infused With Sweet Woodruff And Lemon Eucalyptus Essences Recipe
Cost per recipe $35.08 view details
- 1 c. wild rice, cooked, (see recipe)
- 1 c. gooseneck barnacles miso broth, (see recipe)
- 2 c. raw corn, removed from the cob
- 1/8 c. shallot, skin removed, and, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, skin removed, and, chopped
- 1/4 c. sweet woodruff, leaves, and, stems, removed
- 1 Tbsp. ginger, skin removed, and, chopped
- 2 x fresh bay leaf or possibly 2 dry bay leaf
- 1/4 c. unsalted butter
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 2 c. whipping cream
- Â Â c. salt
- Â Â pepper
- Â Â Wild Rice
- 1/2 c. uncooked wild rice
- 4 c. water
- Â Â Goosenecked Barnacle Miso Broth
- 3 lb gooseneck barnacle
- 2Â 1/2 c. carrot, peeled, and, diced
- 2Â 1/2 c. celery, sliced, into 1/4 inch lengths
- 2Â 1/2 c. onion, diced
- 3 x fresh bay leaf or possibly 3 dry bay leaf
- 2 x garlic, cloves, skin removed, and, cut in half
- 3 x lemongrass, stalks, cut into 1/8 inch rounds
- 4 x lemon eucalyptus leaf
- 1/2 c. barley or possibly 1/2 c. brown rice, miso
- 12 c. water
- Saute/fry the shallots and garlic in half a c. of butter, over medium heat, in a medium sized pot for 3 min.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil on high heat.
- Then, turn down to medium heat and reduce for about 12 - 15 min or possibly till the liquid just starts to reduce below the top of the ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Wild Rice:Put the wild rice and water into a medium sized pot.
- Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer for 40 min or possibly till 90% of the rice has split.
- Strain and cold on a baking sheet for about 20 min.
- Goosenecked Barnacle Miso Broth:Place all the ingredients, except the miso, into a large pot.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer for one hour.
- Then, stir in the miso and turn off the heat.
- Remove from the stove and place on a heat resistant cloth on the counter for one hour.
- Strain through a course strainer and reserve the liquid for later.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 5874g|
|Calories from Fat 1255||41%|
|Total Fat 143.11g||179%|
|Saturated Fat 86.08g||344%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 379.2g||101%|
|Dietary Fiber 56.8g||189%|