Cost per recipe $6.59 view details
- 1 bag cut frozen broccoli (small bag)
- 1-8oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 1/2 block Velveeta cheese
- 2 cans evaporated lowfat milk
- In saucepan over low-medium heat, place lowfat milk and cheeses until cheese is melted.
- Once all is melted and smooth you may add in more lowfat milk if desired it thinner.
- I usually wait until I add in the broccoli, sometimes the water from the broccoli is sufficient.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1236g|
|Calories from Fat 886||57%|
|Total Fat 100.85g||126%|
|Saturated Fat 58.63g||235%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 103.91g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 9.6g||32%|