Cost per recipe $0.18 view details
- Dough: 5 eggs, 150 g granulated sugar 150 g flour, 1 cl baking powder
- Filling: 300 ml milk 3 tbsp flour, 100 g powdered sugar 250 g butter, apricot jam, coconut
- Grease the baking tray with flour and shake smooth (or put on a baking sheet baking paper).Whisk eggs with sugar, 4 minutes.
- Hand whisk stir flour with baking powder.
- The dough brushed on prepared baking sheet. Bake at 175 degrees about 4-5 minutes.I tip baked dough (just after baking) on a damp cloth and roll. The milk mixes flour and cook a thick paste. Butter, sugar and whisk thoroughly, then gently stir in the cooled paste.
- Baked sponge cake and brush the apricot jam and then top half of the stuffing and roll to roll and brush the second half of the filling. At the end sprinkle with coconut. Allowed to solidify.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 319g|
|Calories from Fat 10||2%|
|Total Fat 1.14g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.28g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 107.58g||29%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|