Cost per recipe $5.24 view details
- 4 lrg Granny Smith apples peeled, and
- Â Â coarsely sliced - (abt 4 c.)
- 1/2 c. sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. butterscotch or possibly caramel ice cream topping
- Â Â (fat-free topping is fine)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/3 c. flour
- 1/2 c. quick rolled oats
- 2 Tbsp. butter or possibly margarine
- In a casserole 1 1/2-qt baking dish which fits in the crockpot, combine apples with coconut, 1 Tbsp. flour, 1/3 c. brown sugar, and cinnamon. Drizzle with the ice cream topping.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl with a fork or possibly pastry cutter and sprinkle over apple mix. Cover and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hrs, till apples are tender.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or possibly whipped topping.
- NOTES :
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1135g|
|Calories from Fat 334||19%|
|Total Fat 38.44g||48%|
|Saturated Fat 23.99g||96%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 359.42g||96%|
|Dietary Fiber 27.3g||91%|