Cost per recipe $0.48 view details
- 1Â 1/2 c. Teddy Grahams (Chocolate),
- Â Â Rolled to crumbs
- 1/4 c. Sugar
- 5 Tbsp. Margarine, melted
- 1/2 c. Blanched Peanuts, finely
- Â Â Minced
- Grind the Teddy Bears and Peanuts to fine crumbs. In a small bowl mix the peanuts, sugar, and graham crackers till well blended. Add in the melted margarine and mix thoroughly with a fork.
- Pat the mix onto the bottom and up 2/3 of the sides of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Refrigerate1 hour before using.
- Serving Ideas : Use for Chocolate Peanut Butter C. Cheesecake
- NOTES : The peanuts should be at least as fine as the graham crackers.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 229g|
|Calories from Fat 855||69%|
|Total Fat 96.05g||120%|
|Saturated Fat 17.2g||69%|
|Trans Fat 10.42g|
|Total Carbs 80.74g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g||29%|