Cost per recipe $6.05 view details
- 100 gm Rice noodles, (3 1/2oz)
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1 med Onion, finely minced
- 2 x Salad onions, roughly minced
- 1 x Clove garlic, finely minced
- 2 tsp Medium curry pwdr
- 1 x Green chilli, finely minced
- 2 x Lemon grass stems, crushed
- 1 x 15 grams pac coriander stalks, crushed
- 75 gm Creamed coconut, (3oz)
- 400 ml Water, (14fl ounce)
- 200 gm Frzn raw tiger prawns, defrosted and shelled (7oz)
- 500 ml Chicken stock, (18fl ounce)
- 50 gm Spinach leaves, (2oz)
- 4 tsp Thai fish sauce, nam pla
- 2 Tbsp. Coriander, roughly minced
- Cook the noodles following pack instructions and refresh under cool water.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the onion, salad onion, garlic, curry pwdr and chilli for 1-2 min.
- Add in the lemon grass, coriander, creamed coconut, water, prawns and stock and simmer for 5 min.
- Add in the spinach leaves, and nam pla and simmer for a further minute.
- Before serving add in the minced coriander, and remove the lemon grass and coriander stalks.
- NOTES : A warm spicy Thai-style soup.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1276g|
|Calories from Fat 283||35%|
|Total Fat 33.04g||41%|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||53%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 122.65g||33%|
|Dietary Fiber 21.9g||73%|