Cost per serving $0.08 view details
- Chicken thighs and drumsticks - 1lb ( 4 pieces)
- Red chili powder - 1 tblspoon
- Crushed Pepper - 1 tblspoon
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tblspoon
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tblspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Add the masala powders and salt and make a smooth paste with water. It should not be very watery, just smooth.
- Marinate the chicken thighs and legs nicely with the prepared masala paste. Keep refrgerated for about half an hour so that the chicken gets properly marinated.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a skillet. ( You may deep fry , but i did a shallow fry, it uses less oil and still gives the same taste)
- Fry chicken on both sides till nice brown colour appear on both sides.
- Serve hot with cut onion slices and a lemon wedge for a nice lemony flavour.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 18g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 21||58%|
|Total Fat 2.36g||3%|
|Saturated Fat 0.67g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.03g|
|Total Carbs 0.0g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|