Easy to make spicy chicken fry is very tasty and goes well with roti and rice
Cost per serving $1.30 view details
- Chicken 1lbs (skinless)
- Onions 2 medium sized finey chopped
- Tomatoes 2 meduim sized cut to cubes
- green chilles(peppers) 10 slit length wise
- curry leaves
- cumin seeds 1 tbsp
- coriander powder 2tbsp
- red chilli powder 1 tbsp
- garam masala 1/2 tbsp
- garlic 5 pieces finely chopped
- ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- curd 1/2 cup
- lemon juice 1 tbsp
- salt to taste
- oil 4 tbsp
- Marignate chicken in curd, salt , lemon juice, chilli powder for 30 mins.
- In a pan add marignated chicken, tomatoes, onions, coriander powder,ginger garlic paste and 2 cups water and cook till chicken becomes tender and a thick gravy is formed.
- In a pan head oil, add cumin seeds and allow them to spurt.
- Add chillies, garlic, curry leaves and fry till a nice aroma of chillies and garlic comes.
- Add chicken and its gravy and garam masala and leave it for 10 mins. Stir ocassionally
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 419g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 551||67%|
|Total Fat 61.41g||77%|
|Saturated Fat 14.51g||58%|
|Trans Fat 0.35g|
|Total Carbs 5.97g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|