This is perfect for a large gathering, and can be made in advance so you don't miss any of your party!
Cost per serving $1.45 view details
- 8 c. minced, cooked chicken
- 1 1/2 c. finely minced onions
- 4 c. minced celery
- 2 cans sliced water chestnuts
- 4 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3 cans chicken broth
- 4 c. chow mein noodles, divided
- 1 (8 ounce.) pkg. cashews or slivered almonds
- Combine chicken, onions, celery, water chestnuts, soup, broth and 3 c. chow mein noodles in large bowl; mix well.
- Spoon into large baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 min.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 c. noodles and nuts.
- May be prepared and stored in refrigerator before baking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 276g|
|Recipe makes 20 servings|
|Calories from Fat 190||48%|
|Total Fat 21.79g||27%|
|Saturated Fat 5.13g||21%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 32.3g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5%|