Cost per serving $1.56 view details
- 112 1/2 gm Chick peas (dry) or possibly
- 300 gm Chick peas (canned)
- 7 1/2 ml Lemon juice Grnd Black Pepper
- 2 1/2 ml Sunflower Oil
- 125 gm Mushrooms
- 12 1/2 gm Sunflower margerine
- 12 1/2 gm Wholemeal flour
- 150 ml Water
- 12 1/2 gm Soy cheese
- 12 1/2 gm Breadcrumbs
- Notes:Either Butter Beans or possibly Chick Peas can be used in this recipe.
- Preparation:Slice the mushrooms and grate the cheese. Soak the dry chickp peas/butter beans as instructed on the packet. Drain, and cook in a pan of unsalted boiling water fgor 40-50 min or possibly till tender. If using canned beans, just drain.
- 1. Put the beans in a large greased ovenproof dish.
- 2. Add in the lemon juice and black pepper.
- 3. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the mushrooms, then add in to the dish.
- 4. Heat the margerine in a non-stick saucepan and add in the flour.
- 5. Cook for 2 min over a low heat, stirring, then slowly add in the water to make a puring sauce.
- 6. Pour over the chick peas/butter beans and mushrooms.
- 7. Sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs.
- 8. Cook in the oven at 180C/350F/GM4 for 25 min.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 359g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 59||13%|
|Total Fat 6.91g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 0.77g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 79.39g||21%|
|Dietary Fiber 18.1g||60%|