Cost per recipe $2.77 view details
- 2 (5 ounce) cans liquid removed and boned chicken
- 2 slices shredded American cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) pkg. crescent dinner rolls
- Put together chicken and cheese. Separate rolls into 8 triangles. Place 2 tbsp chicken mix on wide side of each triangle. Roll up from short side.Put together: 1 c. lowfat milk 2 slices shredded American cheese
- Heat till cheese melts. Pour half the soup mix into an ungreased 9-inch square baking dish. Place filled rolls in next and pour rest of the soup over top. Bake 20-25 min. Serve with remaining sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 407g|
|Calories from Fat 318||32%|
|Total Fat 35.78g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 15.69g||63%|
|Trans Fat 1.25g|
|Total Carbs 104.48g||28%|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||12%|