Peter Luger Steak Sauce - you can find this in almost all grocery stores - if you cant find it in the store, it can be ordered online!
I've reinvented the wheel when it comes to meatloaf! Don't get me wrong, meatloaf is an old favorite past time...but with a few twists and one secret weapon... this meatloaf is moist and packed with flavor..You wont be dissapointed! *Warning: Will be asked to make again and again!*
- 1 - 1.5 lbs Ground Turkey
- 1 Small Onion
- 1/4 cup Worshestire Sauce
- 1 Tbs. Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbs Garlic Powder
- Few Slices of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Secret Sauce* - Peter Luger Steak Sauce (I basted the top of the meatloaf with this steak sauce, Its thin and sweet with a kick of horse radish. It also protects the loaf while it's baking by keeping the loaf moist, it also gives a divine sweet coating on the top!
- Chop onion and saute on Med. heat in olive oil and worchestire sauce.
- Combine Ground Turkey, Seasonings, Egg, Bread Crumbs, Onion Mixture and 1 Tbs. Peter Luger Steak Sauce - Mix well with hands.
- Score meat mixture into 2 pieces.
- Take half the ground turkey mixture and spread in loaf pan.
- Place Cheddar Cheese slices on top.
- Take rest of Ground Turkey mixture and spread on top of cheese slices.
- Baste the loaf with Peter Luger Steak Sauce.
- Bake in oven a preheated oven at 350 degrees for 25-35 min.
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 803g|
|Calories from Fat 633||42%|
|Total Fat 70.56g||88%|
|Saturated Fat 17.32g||69%|
|Trans Fat 1.53g|
|Total Carbs 90.07g||24%|
|Dietary Fiber 6.8g||23%|