Cost per serving $2.81 view details
- 3/4 lb Red snapper fillets; cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup Parsley; finely chopped.....1/2 cup Cilantro; finely chopped
- 8 oz Small peeled and deveined shrimp
- 3/4 cup Tomato juice.....2 tbs Olive oil
- 8 oz Scallops.....Juice of 6 limes
- 2 tbs JalapeÃ±o pepper strips, finely chopped
- 2 tb Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 White onion; finely chopped
- 2 tb Oregano; dried and crushed
- 4 Serrano peppers; chopped.....Salt to taste
- 2 Tomatoes; finely chopped
- 3/4 c Pimento-stuffed green olives, chopped; Cilantro, chopped; Avocado
- Place seafood in glass bowl. Cover with juice mojo).
- Marinate 4 hours or overnight. Drain. Return seafood to bowl.
- Mix onion, serrano peppers, tomatoes, olives, parsely and cilantro. Stir in tomato juice, oil, jalapeÃ±os with juice, Worcestershire, oregano and salt. Pour sauce over fish, mix gently and marinate for 1 day in refrigerator.
- Fill either Marguerita or Martini glasses with ceviche, garnishing with cilantro.
- Ceviche can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 232g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 17||11%|
|Total Fat 1.94g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.37g||1%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.53g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||5%|