Cost per serving $3.55 view details
- 1Â 1/2 lb boneless pork sirloin roast cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 c. salsa mild or possibly warm
- 1 c. barbecue sauce
- 1 x 1 1/4-oz package taco seasoning mix
- 2 c. frzn corn kernels
- 1 x 15 oz can chickpeas liquid removed
- 1 x 15 oz can black beans liquid removed and rinsed
- Combine pork, salsa, barbecue sauce, taco seasoning, corn and chickpeas in a 3 1/2-4 qt slow cooker. Cover and cook on High 4-5 hrs or possibly Low 8-10 hrs.
- Stir in beans, cover and let stand 10 min, sufficient time for beans to heat through.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 366g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 36||7%|
|Total Fat 4.09g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 0.95g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.01g|
|Total Carbs 83.02g||22%|
|Dietary Fiber 15.3g||51%|