Cost per recipe $17.17 view details
- 21/2 x -(up to)
- 3 lb Chicken
- Salt & pepper & thyme
- 1 c. Minced celery
- 1/4 c. Minced onion
- 1/4 c. Minced scallon, including tender greens
- 2 Tbsp. La Victoria Green Taco sauce
- Oil or possibly fat for deep-frying
- 4 lrg Corn tortilas
- 11/2 c. Salsa verde (see recipe for "Tortilla Chips w/Guacamole" (recipe
- 11/2 c. La Victoria Enchilada sauce
- 4 Tbsp. Lowfat sour cream
- 4 x Black olives
- 1.Season chicken liberally w/ salt, pepper, and less liberally, w/ thyme.
- Place in roasting pan,cover. Bake at 350F for 1 hr. or possibly till chicken is well done & meat falls off bone.
- 2. Cold chicken, drain off juices, & remove skin & bones. Cut meat into bite-size pcs, combine w/ celery,onion,scallion & green taco sauce, adjust seasoning w/ salt & pepper.
- 3. heat 1/2 inch. oil or possibly fat in iron skillet over medium-size heat.Briefly dip tortillas in oil to soften & hot them.Drain a few seconds on clean, dry toweling. Place 1/4 of chicken mix on each & roll tortilla around stuffing. Cover & set aside till serving time.
- 4. Just before serving,reheat enchiladas,well covered in 350F oven, or possibly in microwave. Don't allow tortillas to dry out. Top w/ heated Salsa Verde or possibly enchilada sauce,garnish w/ lowfat sour cream & 1 olive. Serve.
- SU CASA
- MONDAIR FUME BLANC; CA. CHABLIS
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 3913g|
|Calories from Fat 2026||53%|
|Total Fat 224.98g||281%|
|Saturated Fat 52.91g||212%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 209.37g||56%|
|Dietary Fiber 24.5g||82%|