- 2 quart washed raspberries liquid removed
- 1/3 c. water
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon peel
- 1 pkt powdered pectin
- 6 c. sugar
- Combine raspberries, water, lemon juice, lemon peel and pectin in a large sauce pot. Bring to a rolling boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Add in sugar; return to a rolling boil. Boil hard 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour warm into sterilized jars, leaving 1/4-inch head space. Adjust caps. Process 10 min in boiling water bath.
- This recipe yields about 5 half-pints.
- Yield: 5 half-pints