Cost per serving $0.29 view details
- 4 sm red bliss potatoes - (abt 1 1/2" dia)
- 1 quart water
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 pch salt
- 8 tsp lowfat sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh chervil
- Â Â (or possibly 1 tspn dry chervil leaves)
- 1 ounce sevruga or possibly osetra caviar
- Place potatoes in a medium saucepan; add in water and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cover; reduce heat to simmer and cook 15 to 20 min or possibly till tender. Drain and cold till easy to handle.
- Cut a flat spot on opposite ends of each potato. Cut each potato in half between the flat spots. Remove 1 scoop out of the inside of the potato with a small melon baller. Place potato halves in a bowl, drizzle with oil and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with salt.
- Place potatoes on cooking grate and grill 8 to 10 min, turning once halfway through grilling time. Remove from grill and cold slightly.
- Spoon 1 tsp. lowfat sour cream into each potato half. Sprinkle with chervil and top with caviar.
- This recipe yields 8 servings.
- Wine Recommendation: Champagne, of course. Choose one from Epernay, France, and you can"t go wrong.
- Comments: Osetra and sevruga are the next best thing to the hard-to-find Beluga caviar - and definitely worth the splurge!
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 214g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 39||39%|
|Total Fat 4.47g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 0.83g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 13.77g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|