Cost per serving $1.32 view details
- 2Â 1/4 c. Cool 2% lowfat lowfat milk
- 1 pkt (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Sugar-Free Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Grated lemon peel
- 1 c. Thawed Cold WHIP LITE Whipped Topping
- 10 sm Frzn Belgian or possibly regular waffles, toasted
- 2 c. Strawberries, sliced
- 1 c. Raspberries
- 1 c. Blueberries or possibly blackberries
- Pour lowfat milk into large mixing bowl. Add in pudding mix, lemon juice, and peel. Beat with wire wisk till well blended, 1 to 2 min.
- Gently stir in whipped topping.
- For each dessert, spoon about 3 Tbsp. pudding mix onto each dessert plate; top with waffle, and additional 2 Tbsp. pudding mix and a scant 1/2 c. combined fruit. Garnish if you like. Repeat for remaining desserts as needed. Store any leftover pudding mix and fruit in refrigerator.
- Makes 10 servings.
- Note at beginning of recipes says which the berries also add in 2
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 157g|
|Recipe makes 10 servings|
|Calories from Fat 46||28%|
|Total Fat 5.13g||6%|
|Saturated Fat 1.74g||7%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 25.69g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|