Easy, delicious waffles for a perfect Sunday morning.
Cost per serving $0.62 view details
- 2 c. flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 Large eggs, separated
- 1/2 c. butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 c. lowfat milk
- In a small bowl, mix flour and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer on high speed till stiff peaks form.
- In another large bowl, beat egg yolks with electric mixer on high speed till thickened and lemon-colored, about 5 min.
- Stir in melted butter and vanilla.
- Alternately add in flour mix and lowfat milk to yolk mix, beating well after each addition.
- Fold egg whites into yolk mix.
- Prepare Belgian waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions. Using 1 1/4 c. batter for each waffle, bake until golden
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 209g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 204||49%|
|Total Fat 23.07g||29%|
|Saturated Fat 12.33g||49%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 36.46g||10%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4%|