Cost per serving $1.81 view details
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1Â½ lemons
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- 8 boneless chicken thigh fillets, skin on
- 12 pitted green olives, chopped
- 1 heaped tspn capers, drained, rinsed & chopped
- 3 anchovies, chopped
- 4 heaped tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Put about Â¼ cup oil, the grated rind and juice of 1 lemon, the garlic and seasonings in a large bowl. Add the chicken and toss well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour (or overnight), tossing now and again.
- When ready, cook the chicken on a preheated covered BBQ (or ridged grill).
- To make the salsa, combine the olives, capers and juice of Â½ lemon with about Â½ cup oil, the anchovies, a decent amount of ground pepper and 3 heaped tbsp chopped parsley in a large bowl. Taste for seasoning.
- Toss the chicken in the salsa until well coated and serve with a little extra salsa spooned on top.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 220g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 685||90%|
|Total Fat 77.0g||96%|
|Saturated Fat 12.64g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.2g|
|Total Carbs 4.04g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.4g||8%|