Cost per serving $0.33 view details
- 4 cups desiccated coconut
- 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup (100g) red glace cherries, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C/160Â°C fan-forced. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Combine coconut, milk and lemon rind in a bowl. Add cherries. Stir until coconut mixture turns pink. Using 1 level tablespoon mixture at a time, roll mixture into 40 balls. Place balls, 3cm apart, on prepared trays.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway, for 12 to 15 minutes or until balls are lightly browned. Cool on trays. Serve.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 33g|
|Recipe makes 40 servings|
|Calories from Fat 144||74%|
|Total Fat 17.2g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 15.04g||60%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 10.48g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|