Cost per recipe $0.12 view details
- 1 ounce of creme de banana liquor
- 1 ounce of Irish cream liquor
- 4 ounce of 2% lowfat milk
- splash of cherry brandy
- Mix Creme de Banana and Irish Cream and lowfat milk with ice. Shake and stain into cocktail glass.Top it off with a splash of cherry brandy and serve.
- This recipe is great if desired lowfat milk drinks.
- This is for a single serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 113g|
|Calories from Fat 10||21%|
|Total Fat 1.1g||1%|
|Saturated Fat 0.71g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 5.66g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.0g||0%|