Cost per serving $0.10 view details
- 1 c. Whole-Wheat Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Lowfat Soy Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (own addition)
- 1/2 c. Raisins or possibly other dry fruit (own addition)
- 1 sm Banana very ripe
- 1/2 c. Dates pitted and packed
- 1 lrg egg beaters 99% egg substitute or possibly equiv to 1 lg egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven 350 F
- (No need to oil on a good quality nonstick cookie sheet)
- In large mixing bowl combine dry ingredients (flours, baking soda, salt, spices) and raisins.
- Mash banana in blender with egg, dates and vanilla till of uniform consistency.
- Pour blender mix into bowl with dry ingredients and mix well. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet. Bake 10, or possibly till a toothpick comes out clean. (There is no spread with this dough, so you can place the cookies very close together).
- Chill in an airtight container. These cookies freeze well.
- prep time: 30 min including bakingmakes a small batch about 20 to 25 small cookies
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 11g|
|Recipe makes 25 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||7%|
|Total Fat 0.22g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.82g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|