Cost per serving $0.00 view details
- 1. Boneless, skinless chicken thighs (4)
- 2. dried marjoram (1/4tsp)
- 3. ground pepper, divided (1/2tsp)
- 4. salt, divided (1/4tsp)
- 5. balsamic vinegar (3tbsp)
- 6. olive oil (2tbsp)
- 7. red onion (1large)
- 8. lemon wedges (optional)
- 9. fresh flat leaf parsley (1sprig optional)
- 10. dried oregano (1/4tsp)
- 1. Take a large nonstick pan, place it over high heat and then heat oil in it. Take onion, peel it and cut it into thin rounds. Add Â¼ teaspoon of pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of salt in it and then saute the mixture for about 5 minutes.
- 2. Turn down the heat to medium high and add chicken, oregano, marjoram, 1/8 teaspoon of salt, Â¼ teaspoon of pepper in it. Cook it for about 2 minutes and then add balsamic vinegar in it. Mix it well and then turn down the heat to low.
- 3. Cover the pan and keep it to simmer for about 25 to 35 minutes. Now uncovered the pan and cook it for 2 to 4 minutes until the sauce gets thickened. Sprinkle chopped parsley over it to decorate and then serve it with lemon wedges.