Cost per recipe $18.73 view details
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced ham
- 2 cups (500 mL) shredded swiss or cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) chopped green onion
- 2 cups (500 mL) diced asparagus (about 12 spears)
- 3 cups (750 mL) milk
- 1-1/2 cups (375 mL) baking mix (e.g. Bisquick)
- 7 eggs, lightly whisked
- 1. Lightly grease or spray a 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) baking dish.
- 2. Layer ham, cheese, green onion and asparagus in dish.
- 3. Whisk milk into baking mix a little at a time so mixture doesnât get lumpy. Whisk in eggs just until blended. Pour mixture carefully over ingredients in baking dish.
- 4. Bake in a preheated 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven until puffed and golden brown, and a knife inserted in centre comes out clean, 35 to 45 minutes.
- 5. Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2071g|
|Calories from Fat 1464||55%|
|Total Fat 164.4g||206%|
|Saturated Fat 82.04g||328%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 66.08g||18%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||16%|