Cost per recipe $5.77 view details
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups milk
- 1 can (15 ounce) dark kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) Rotel diced tomatoes and jalapenos
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) sweet corn, drained
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch, mixed with 3 tablespoons cold water (optional thickener)
- For the garnish: shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream, diced avocado, crushed tortilla chips
- 1. Combine all soup ingredients, except the chicken and cornstarch, in a slow cooker insert and stir. Gently add the chicken. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high heat for 3 to 4 hours.
- 2. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board or plate and shred into bite-sized pieces. Add the chicken back into the soup.
- Optional: In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch and water to make a slurry; stir into the soup to thicken slightly.
- To serve, top with your choice of garnishes.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 2349g|
|Calories from Fat 212||15%|
|Total Fat 23.78g||30%|
|Saturated Fat 10.9g||44%|
|Trans Fat 0.04g|
|Total Carbs 227.2g||61%|
|Dietary Fiber 44.1g||147%|