Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- 8 x skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 4 x fresh peaches - peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 tsp grnd ginger
- 1/8 tsp grnd cloves
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 x Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2 x Place chicken in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch baking dish and sprinkle with
- 1/2 c. of brown sugar. Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 c. brown sugar, ginger, cloves and lemon juice.
- 3 x Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 30 min, basting with
- Juices, or possibly till chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
- Makes 6servings
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 262g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 38||11%|
|Total Fat 4.21g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.37g||5%|
|Trans Fat 0.02g|
|Total Carbs 59.52g||16%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|