Cost per serving $4.05 view details
- 2 x (3 lb) Chickens
- 6 lb Chicken breasts boned and skinned
- Chopped garlic -Or possibly- garlic pwdr
- 1 pkt Dry peaches (12 ounce pkg)
- 3/4 c. Golden brown raisins
- 1/4 c. Butter, melted
- 1 c. Dry white wine
- 3/4 c. Apricot jam
- Parsley sprigs
- Season chicken with salt and garlic to taste. Place peaches and raisins in bottom of buttered 16x12-inch baking pan. Top with chicken pcs.
- Brush with melted butter. Drizzle 3/4 c. wine over. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 325 degrees 45 min for chicken parts and 30 min for breasts.
- Hot apricot jam in small saucepan. Press jam through sieve into bowl.
- Stir in remaining white wine. Uncover chicken and baste with apricot-wine mix. Continue baking at 325 degrees, uncovered, 30 min for chicken parts and 15 to 20 min for breasts, basting frequently, till chicken is tender and deeply glazed. Garnish with parsley.
- Makes 8 to 12servings.
- Note: If chicken is pre-baked and refrigerated, it may be necessary to increase baking time at last stage of cooking.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 603g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 593||50%|
|Total Fat 65.9g||82%|
|Saturated Fat 20.88g||84%|
|Trans Fat 0.33g|
|Total Carbs 35.49g||9%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||4%|