Cost per serving $1.21 view details
- In a medium size bowl peel and mash the avocados. I use a fork on the side of the bowl to mash the avocados.
- Salt to taste.
- Add and blend in lemon juice.
- Thinly slice and mince lower section of the onions. I don't use the dark green stems. Add and blend in onions.
- After blending, smooth off the top of mixture in the bowl.
- Cut and dice tomato. Place evenly on top of mixture in the bowl.
- Cover tomatoes evenly with a cup of mayonnaise. Add a smidgen more if needed to cover the tomatoes. Don't use more than necessary.
- Cover the bowl with clear plastic wrap and place in refrigerator for three hours.
- Remove from refrigerator and gently stir all ingredients together. Adjust to taste.
- Place in desired serving dish.
- Sprinkle with
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 120g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 272||92%|
|Total Fat 30.64g||38%|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g||17%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.72g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 4.0g||13%|