Chicken wings from "Down Under" with reserved bbq sauce.
Cost per serving $0.28 view details
- 12 wings, washed and cut in sections.
- Discard tips.
- 1/4 cup each: peanut oil, Foster's beer, Worcestershire, fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp. each: salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder
- BBQ sauce:
- 2 tbs. oil
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1/2 tbs. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 tsp. Tabasco or Cholula
- 1/3 cup Foster's beer (drink the rest)
- 2 tbs. each: fresh lemon juice, Worcestershire, red wine vinegar, brown sugar
- 1 tsp. each: Colman's dry mustard, soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Section wings, and add to marinade ingredients.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Prepare the grill.
- Saute onions in oil, add other bbq sauce ingredients. Simmer on low for 20 minutes.
- Remove wings from marinade, discard it.
- Place them on an oiled grill grate.
- Grill and turn occasionally for 20-30 minutes.
- Brush bbq sauce on wings. Turn, brushing on more sauce and grill for 5 or 10 minutes more.
- Put wings on a platter and brush again with sauce.
- Serve with reserved sauce.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 81g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 91||60%|
|Total Fat 10.28g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 1.42g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.09g|
|Total Carbs 15.98g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|