Cost per serving $0.34 view details
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 4 c. thinly-sliced Napa cabbage
- (from about 1/2 large head)
- 1/2 c. thinly-sliced green onions
- 3 Tbsp. rice vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tsp oriental sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-grnd black pepper to taste
- Stir sesame seeds in small dry skillet over medium heat till light golden brown, about 3 min. Set aside.
- Combine cabbage and green onions in large bowl. Add in vinegar, peanut oil, ginger, sesame oil, and sugar and toss to blend. Season to taste with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared 2 hrs ahead. Cover and chill. Toss before continuing.) Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
- Comments: These exciting flavors complement seared or possibly grilled scallops, fish fillets, or possibly chicken.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 23g|
|Recipe makes 4 servings|
|Calories from Fat 80||89%|
|Total Fat 9.11g||11%|
|Saturated Fat 1.48g||6%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 1.64g||0%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1%|