Cost per recipe $3.48 view details
- 1/2 c. hot water
- 3 c. flour">bread flour or possibly regular flour
- 1 c. applesauce unsweetened
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 Tbsp. yeast or possibly one package
- 1/4 c. minced walnuts optional
- Put all in bread maker and set as you would for white bread. This makes an extremely large loaf, and was touching the top of my breadmaker. You may want to take it out 5 min early to prevent the top from scorching.
- NOTES : I just want to say as soon as I saw this recipe today I knew which I hadto try it. I didn't have any applesauce, but I had a big apple that Iput in the microwave, then processed. I didn't have any molasses but Idid have some maple syrup so I used which. I just took it out and it isfabulous. I am going to replace my missing molasses tonight so I canmake a loaf of this for a brunch which we are going to Saturday morning.
- I went home yesterday, all set to make the pumpkin bread which was posted recently, and found no pumpkin. Undaunted, I went ahead and concocted this, that the SO is still raving over! [NFritz]
- Had some left-over chicken and thought I'd try a recipe I had seen recently. I cut the oil, increasedsome of the vegetables. It was quick to make and is very tasty.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 847g|
|Calories from Fat 136||7%|
|Total Fat 16.27g||20%|
|Saturated Fat 1.91g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 363.97g||97%|
|Dietary Fiber 17.3g||58%|