Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 1 x Angel food cake (8 inches)
- 1/2 x Gl Vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- 2 quart Fresh strawberries
- Â Â Sugar
- Â Â Sugar substitute to taste
- Cut the cake in half; tear one half into small pcs and set aside. Cut the other half into 12-14 thin slices; arrange in the bottom of a wax paper lined 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan, overlapping as needed. Spread softened ice cream over cake, pressing down to smooth.
- Gently press the small cake pcs into the ice cream.
- Cover and freeze. Just before serving, slice strawberries and sweeten to taste. Cut dessert into squares and top with strawberries.
- Serves 15.
- free ice cream and sugar substitute) equals 1 1/2
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 78g|
|Recipe makes 15 servings|
|Calories from Fat 2||6%|
|Total Fat 0.24g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.02g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.67g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||5%|