Cost per serving $1.06 view details
- 1 lb Cauliflower
- 5 TBS low-sodium chicken or veg broth
- 1 tsp turmeric
- For the Mediterranean Dressing:
- 1 TBS extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 medium cloves garlic
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- chopped cilantro (optional)
- 1) Cut cauliflower florets into quarters and let sit for 5 min. to bring out their hidden health benefits :)
- 2) Press or chop garlic and let sit for 5 min.
- 3) Heat 5 TBS broth in a stainless steel skillet on medium heat
- 4) When broth begins to steam, add cauliflower and turmeric and cover. For al dente cauliflower, cook for no more than 5 min.
- 5) Transfer to a bowl. More more flavor, toss cauliflower with the remaining ingredients while it is still hot.
- 6) Sprinkle with chopped cilantro
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 130g|
|Recipe makes 2 servings|
|Calories from Fat 96||66%|
|Total Fat 10.75g||13%|
|Saturated Fat 2.07g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 6.74g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||8%|