Cost per serving $0.96 view details
- 1 bunch Kale, rinsed and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 can, Cannelini beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 Russet potatoes, sliced thinly, peels on
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6-8 cups Organic Chicken Broth (not in a can)
- Italian Sausage
- First, smash and chop garlic.
- Place a large ceramic dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add oil.
- When hot, add onion, saute 3-4 minutes till soft and browned. Add garlic, cook just 30 more seconds.
- Add sausage breaking up to small pieces. Cook till browned, about 4 minutes.
- Pour in broth while scraping bottom of pot with a plastic spatula to remove browned bits (deglaze).
- Add Potatoes
- Add kale and beans. Bring to soft boil, turn down heat to medium-low, cover and cook 10 minutes to combine flavours.
- Add salt if needed.
- Serve with crusty Rosemary Olive Oil bread
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 408g|
|Recipe makes 6 servings|
|Calories from Fat 52||32%|
|Total Fat 5.88g||7%|
|Saturated Fat 1.08g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 22.46g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.8g||9%|