Who doesn't grab a stuffed mushroom off a servers tray at a wedding - or grab a few to add to your plate at a party. It's a classic. I wanted to create a stuffed mushroom that was flavorful and not mushy this has become a fun staple at my place. I serve them as sides to steak instead of just an appetizer! My shrooms are packed with so much flavor your tastebuds will be trippin'.
- Baby Bella Mushrooms Whole
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- Handful of celery leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Crushed red pepper (to taste)
- Salt/Pepper ( to taste)
- Garlic Oil ( Olive Oil, 3 cloves garlic minced, Whole Sea Salt, ground pepper corns, Red Pepper)
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tbs butter
- Take mushrooms and wipe off with a damp cloth.
- Remove stems and reserve.
- Add some garlic oil and the butter to a pan over med heat.
- Chop Steams up, and add to pan along with celery leaves, garlic.
- After mixture starts to soften (about 2 min) add wine and bread crumbs.
- It should take a total of no longer than 6 min to cook in pan.
- Brush mushroom caps with garlic oil mixture.
- Then add stuffing to each cap.
- Bake at 375 for 25 min covered.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 51g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 16||26%|
|Total Fat 1.87g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 1.0g||4%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 7.18g||2%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3%|