Cost per serving $0.71 view details
- 6-8 links of Chorizo Sausage (removed from casings)
- 1 Red or Green Bell Pepper
- 8 Jared Cherry Peppers
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 box whole wheat rotini pasta (spiral)
- 1 1/2 cups good sharp white cheddar cheese
- Olive Oil (for browning sausage)
- In a large pasta pot, start to boil water for the pasta.
- Meanwhile - heat a saute pan with a little bit of olive oil.
- Remove Chorizo Sausage from casings, add to saute pan and brown (breaking up the sausage while browning)
- Once sausage is browned, turn down heat to med., add cherry peppers, bell peppers, and diced tomatoes. Continue to stir occasionally.
- Once pasta is strained, place back into the pot. Add the sausage and peppers to the pasta pot as well.
- Add the cheddar cheese, stir all together.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 113g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 254||73%|
|Total Fat 28.36g||35%|
|Saturated Fat 12.78g||51%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 2.98g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2%|