Cost per recipe $8.79 view details
- 3 sm. boxes - 1 lemon, 1 lime and strawberry Jello
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- 1 (8 ounce.) cream cheese, soften
- 1 (9 ounce.) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 c. minced pecans
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1 can grapefruit slices
- 1 clear glass square Pyrex dish or possibly loaf pan
- Need 3 bowls
- LAYER 1 (bowl one) - Lime Jello in 1 c. boiling water. When cold add in 1 can grapefruit sections and 2 tsp. sugar.
- LAYER 2 (bowl two) - In lemon Jello add in 1 1/2 c. boiling water and 1 (8 oz) cream cheese, add in 1 (9 oz) crushed pineapple and 1/4 c. minced pecans.
- LAYER 3 (bowl three) - In strawberry Jello add in 1 1/4 c. boiling water - when cold, add in 1 can cranberry sauce. Put the 3 dishes in refrigerator. Let set till Jello is set - not hard.
Add the recipe to which day?
Adding to Planner
|Amount Per Recipe||%DV|
|Recipe Size 1201g|
|Calories from Fat 780||39%|
|Total Fat 89.27g||112%|
|Saturated Fat 44.74g||179%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 306.53g||82%|
|Dietary Fiber 10.3g||34%|