Grab a pitcher and get ready to make the most incredible margaritas you’ve ever had at home! The secret ingredient is light beer…Sounds a bit weird but don’t let that stop you from making this refreshing cocktail. You actually can’t taste the beer. It just adds a little fizz. The other two unusual additions are diet 7-up and frozen limeade concentrate. No blender or salt rimmed glasses needed. The skinny for each is 229 calories, 0 fat and 5 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS. So easy to make and can be doubled or tripled. They go down very easy and will sneak up and get you, if you’re not careful. Everyone loves them! They’re truly the perfect blend of sweet and tart and just right.
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (thawed)
- 1Â½ cups (12 fluid ounces) tequila
- 1 (12 oz) can diet 7-up (1Â½ cups)
- 1 (12oz) bottle or can of light beer (1Â½cups)
- Lots of ice cubes
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- In a pitcher, add the ingredients and stir until blended.
- Place lots of ice in each glass. Add the margarita mix and garnish with a lime wedge
- Makes 8 servings (Â¾ cup each)
- For more skinny Cinco de Mayo recipes, please join me at http://skinnykitchen.com.
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Serving Size 208g|
|Recipe makes 8 servings|
|Calories from Fat 0||0%|
|Total Fat 0.03g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0.0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0.0g|
|Total Carbs 18.47g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 0.4g||1%|